Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012


Happy love day!! We had an amazing one filled with lots of loves and gifts for Isla ;)

Here's how she says CHEESE lately:


She's used to the camera flash, so when we ask her to say CHEESE, she blinks her eyes and smiles.

Our Boston is back and we've had tons of fun playing with him!! So we had a tent day with pillows, and Isla got to stay in her pajamas - only because mommy was a little lazy that day...


We've been toting our Pooh-Bear around because Uncle Poo-Bear called her first as his Valentine. So we made sure that we had our Pooh-Bear everywhere we went.

Aren't her little jeans the cutest??? I love babes in jeans.




Our great friends the Webbs came by. I should of had them re-create the whole scene. I opened the door to Devon holding this little rose, and Lindsey said that Devon wanted to know if Isla could be his Valentine. Awwww. He gave her this rose, some jelly candy, and a cute frog prince that made smoochie sounds!




Isla gave him some kisses! Thanks Devon!!


Valentine's Day with our Pooh-Bear in tow!


 Soooo exhausted. I just love when they fall asleep in the carseat!



Isla's haul from Valentine's Day - she is just so loved!


Micah made sure I had a little something -
 :)

We also had a great dinner at Johnny Carino's and lots of great conversations about everything - it's surprising at how much we can talk about when the baby girl isn't around capturing all our attention! So thanks to my Valentine, love you!!


And we ended the day with our first Sharpie incident on the couch....it was all my fault since I left all the markers out. I'm surprised at how fast it takes for her to leave her mark!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: