Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Joys of Life

We've been busier than ever these past couple of weeks - Isla is just getting hilarious by the day! We've enjoyed all there is down here in SLC -  Cheesecake, the indoor kids swimming/wade pool, and new friends!


Sometimes I can't get over my blue-eyed baby girl!


The picture above is just precious, it's Boss and I holding hands, we just got swimming at the most amazing kiddo/wading pool in Cottonwood Heights - Isla just loved it so much, I wish I could of gotten pictures of her going down the Toad Slide, and just floating around.

We also started up swimming lessons again - she just loves the water!


Turns out we live very close to an old friend - Christina Mc Cann (now Shaw). We met so long ago in 3rd grade in Mrs. Theurer's class @ Providence Elementary. Well I ran into her at Gold's Gym about a year ago, and she randomly called up to ask if I could watch her adorable kiddos! So Isla has made some great friends that are so nice to her.

They LOVE drawing with the chalk outside - but they love to scrub it even more. They spend more time scrubbing than drawing - it's so cute to watch them!


And a recent picture of Ryan, courtesy of Elder Peterson's (on the left) blog! Ryan is just doing amazing, his growth through the MTC is just extraordinary! We're down to less than a month for him to depart to South Korea!

No comments: