Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh Pinterest...

Pinterest is going to cause me some marital strife. I think the hubby is going to create "Husband's Against Pinterest" - Ha ha. 

We've been busy crafting away. I was so excited when I saw a magnetic makeup board, I made a few adjustments. I found this 18x18 folded metal sheet @ The Wood Connection in Murray, UT. Went to the craft store and picked up some magnets & ribbon, and then to Dollar Tree to grab these metal pencil holders. 

I used my cricut to cut the "Makeup" or is it "Make-up"?? 


For added strength I stuck some 3M velcro sticky-things on the back.



I decided to use my E-6000 because I wasn't too sure about hot glue and my "precious" makeup falling off. 


Micah has REALLY enjoyed making this leaning wall shelf from ana-white.com (NoT) ha ha but it's turned out beautiful. Just finishing the painting now. 


I'm finally getting around to putting a wreath on our door...


Deep breaths on these suckers...painted curtains. I have to pull them down and re-tape and paint them. The "touch-up" spots are just hideous. But...it takes a lot of patience so I decided to take a break from doing this for a week. I still have another pair to do for the other window.


And of course our baby girl...this is basically what we find everytime we go to get her from her crib...she somehow gets her hair out of those tiny little plastic holders. Just beautiful.



2 comments:

Meghan said...

Tawni, you are a genius! I did the magnet makeup board too, but I just used hot glue and so many of the magnets have fallen off already. I wish I had been as smart as you! Nice work, and it turned out super cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow so this is what you have been up to with out me! I love it. I haven't looked at Pinterest for months. But hope to soon. Your amazing!