Thursday, July 19, 2012

Isla Update

We've been having the best time with Isla lately. She's really starting to pick up with talking and conversing. 

22 months old
24 lbs
Clothes size: 18-24 Months
Shoe size: 6 Toddler



Favorites:
Blankie. Doggie. Elmo. Ugly helmet. Strawberry Cream Mini Spooners. Chocolate Milk. Cheese. Swimming. 


 We only have one complaint. She's a biter. She's doing better, but she can get her friends pretty good with leaving marks. I know that she'll grow out of it, but geesh it's more embarrassing being the mother of the biter! 

Other than that she's an angel :) Always giving kisses, saying hi and bye (with a kiss blown your way) giving hugs to her friends, asking if we're ok, and saying "I YUV U!" 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last pic of her is so dang cute!!! she's adorable!

The Crowthers said...

She is adorable. I can't believe she is almost 2!!! I love that you put the clothes and shoes size. I might steal that from you. What a great idea.