Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

In typical Utah fashion we wore our jackets to go Easter egg hunting at my grandma Afton's in Hyrum, UT. Each of the kids ended up with 36 eggs total. But of course Isla's attention span wasn't quite up to searching for all those eggs, so mommy and daddy started collecting



Isla was occupied with the toys in the backyard. 



Then Travis strapped Sheeba to the wagon and pulled the other nieces around the yard.


So the girls decided to take Sheeba for a ride!


Micah collecting the last of the eggs


"Wow that was hard work searching for all those eggs. Thanks mom and dad." --Isla


Then grandpa took the girls out to the swingset. 


Happy Easter 2012!



1 comment:

K S & R said...

Fun Easter! I can't believe Isla's 18 months old... I mean, I can, but.. you know :) She's so adorable! What a little cutie. I don't know where she gets it ;)